Friday, June 09, 2006

Recipe: double chocolate chip cookie dough yogurt that is frozen....

That's it, Im throwing in the cheesecloth...this was my final attempt at making frozen yogurt. I have come to realization that you cannot make homemade frozen yogurt that doesn't taste, well, like yogurt. In typing that statement, I realize how silly that is but that stuff they call frozen yogurt that one buys at the store doesn't taste like yogurt. It doesn't taste like ice cream either so I'm not quite sure what it is. Since this recipe turned out horrible Im not even going to bother posting it. The only good part of it was the chunks of double chocolate chip cookie dough that I added. I would have rather just ate the cookie dough plan and save the calories from the frozen yogurt. This recipe froze super solid over night and the tanginess intensified making it completely inedible the following night. Oh well, it was an experience. I still have some cookie dough so I think I will make an ice cream version with that, maybe my new goal will be to perfect a super tastey low-fat homemade ice cream recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home