Thursday, May 04, 2006

Busy busy…future restaurants I want to try

I wanted the main focus of this blog to be reviews of restaurants ‘in and around Santa Monica’. However, since I work full time and also take evening classes I don’t much free time to get out and about. However, I have only one month left of classes and soon I will have the time to try many new places that I can write about! Yay…lots of food (good thing more free time means more time for the gym too!) Also, since the reason I’m taking classes is to get a degree in Nutrition Science and since I’m an ovo-lacto-pesco vegetarian (eggs, milk, fish) I want to focus some of my critiques on the healthier vegetarian friendly options provided.

Here is my list of some places I hope to try in the coming months:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home